Bulk Item Week
October 9-13, 2017
Boxx Sanitation will be collecting 1 bulk item this week only.
- Your bulk item must be set out curbside or alley edge with your regular garbage container on your collection day by 5:00 AM.
- If you are back door service, please arrange to have your bulk item brought to the curb or alley edge, otherwise it will not be collected.
- We will only be in each neighborhood once on your regular service day.
- Garbage will be picked up first. A separate vehicle will collect the bulk item later the same day or the following day.
- Non acceptable items include: branches, brush, batteries, liquids, paints, fluorescent bulbs, electronics & appliances of any kind, tires, motor oil, hazardous waste or construction debris.
- In case of a miss-pick of your item due to driver error, you must call the office no later than NOON the following business day for pick up arrangements.
- If you have multiple items at the curb for bulk item week, the driver will select just 1 item to pick up and leave the rest.
- Bulk item pick up is limited to residential cart service customers only.
(Limited to 1 bulk item at no charge. Additional items will not be collected during this week. Call the office to arrange pick-up and payment for additional items at a later date.)