Yard Waste Week
November 1-5 2021
Boxx Sanitation will be collecting yard waste during this week only.
- Have yard waste set out next to your can curbside or alley edge on your collection day by 5:00 AM. If you are up the drive service, please arrange to have your yard waste brought to the curb or alley edge, otherwise it will not be collected.
- We will only be in each neighborhood once on your regular service day.
- A separate vehicle will collect the yard waste bags the same day. We ask that you leave your Boxx Sanitation can out until your yard waste is collected.
- Please prepare yard waste and/or leaves in KRAFT PAPER BAGS OR COMPOSTABLE BAGS ONLY. We will NOT take yard waste in any other bag including biodegradable bags.
- DO NOT put dirt, stones, brush, branches, pine needles, twigs, sod, bark, sawdust or dog feces in with yard waste.
- Please keep yard waste separate from trash.
- DO NOT load bags over 30 lbs. This will greatly reduce injury to our drivers.
- Yard Waste pick-up is not available to customers in Chippewa Falls or rural areas including south and west of I-94 or to non-residential cart service customers.
- In case of a miss-pick of your bags due to driver error, you must call the office no later than NOON the following business day for pick-up arrangements.
(There will be no charge for up to 10 yard waste bags. Each additional bag will be charged $3.00 on your next statement.)
Boxx Sanitation is monitoring the situation of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 virus cases in Wisconsin. We are committed to keeping our employees safe in the workplace while providing quality customer service for our essential services.
We would like to ask for the help and support of our customers to keep our community safe from exposure of the virus. We strongly encourage our customers to utilize our online payment options available on our bill pay website, http://www.boxxsanitation.com/paybill.php, or over the phone, 715-514-2995, to limit in-person contact at our physical office.
We now also provide a secure drop box in our parking lot for payments.
We are happy to help serve our customers who have account inquiries or other questions via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone, 715-514-2995.
Transfer Station - Open
The Transfer Station is currently open but we will be requiring the use of the walk-up window for check-out as opposed to coming inside the scale office to check-out/pay.
Thank you for your support of Boxx Sanitation.