Yard Waste Week
May 1-5, 2017
Boxx Sanitation will be collecting yard waste during this week only.
- Have yard waste set out next to your can curbside or alley edge on your collection day by 5:00 AM. If you are back door service, please arrange to have your yard waste brought to the curb or alley edge, otherwise it will not be collected.
- We will only be in each neighborhood once on your regular service day.
- Garbage will be picked up first. Your regular route driver will mark down that you have yard waste. A separate vehicle will collect the yard waste bags later the same day.
- We ask that you leave your Boxx Sanitation can out until your yard waste is collected. This makes it easier for the Yard Waste drivers to spot your yard waste as they are are not familiar with the regular routes.
- Please prepare yard waste and/or leaves in KRAFT PAPER BAGS OR COMPOSTABLE BAGS ONLY. We will NOT take yard waste in any other bag including biodegradable bags.
- DO NOT put dirt, stones, brush, branches, pine needles, twigs, sod, bark, sawdust or dog feces in with compost.
- Please keep compost separate from trash.
- DO NOT load bags over 30 lbs. This will greatly reduce injury to our drivers.
- Yard Waste pick-up is not available to customers south and west of I-94 or to non-residential cart service customers.
- In case of a miss-pick of your bags due to driver error, you must call the office no later than NOON the following business day for pick-up arrangements.
(There will be no charge for up to 10 yard waste bags. Each additional bag will be charged $1.75 on your next statement.)